- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Palitaw Recipe Video
|Glutinous rice flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roasted|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 628 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.2%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.7 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.6%
Sugars 26.3 g
Protein 10 g20.4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough then mold it into a ball-shaped figure.
3. Flatten the ball-shaped dough using the palm of your hands.
4. Boil water in a cooking pot then put-in the flattened dough.
5. When the flattened dough starts to float, remove them from the pot and set it aside allowing water to drip.
6. Combine sugar and roasted sesame seeds then mix well.
7. Dunk the rice cake in grated coconut then in the sugar-sesame seed mixture.
8. Arrange in a serving plate then serve. Share and enjoy!