- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Palin-Eroles For Election Night Party Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 151 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.1 mg
Sodium 89.1 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 5 g9.7%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Looking for a sweet party snack? Profiteroles dubbed as Palin Eroles from chef Jon-Marc Mcdonald is a cheeky little election night party snack that you can whip up…and as the name suggests, you can guess who these pastries are dedicated to!
Directions for preparation:
• Take a mixing bowl and add the bread flour, sugar and salt to it. Mix it well together.
• Add the butter, milk and water to a pan now and keep stirring it as the ingredients go in.
• Bring the ingredients of the pan to a boil.
• After it comes to a boil, take it off the heat and add the dry ingredients of the bowl to it.
• While it is still hot stir it well so that the ingredients blend in well.
• Return the pan to the heat and keep stirring it for 4 minutes more. Take it off the heat when the temperature is around 180 degrees (measure with a kitchen thermometer).
• Now add the eggs to it one by one. Stir after each egg is added and add the next egg after the previous egg has been completely stirred in.
• After the mixture looks like it is well blended put it into a pastry bag with a large tip.
• Grease a cookie sheet and put a parchment paper on it. Push the dollops of the mixture onto the sheet. The mixture has a tendency to make a pointed tip as it is deposited on the sheet. To even this out, dip a finger in a bowl of water to make it moist and even the tips out. The water prevents the mixture from sticking to your finger too much.
• Brush the dollops of the mixture with an egg wash of one egg and one egg yolk using a pastry brush.
• Put in the oven at 425 degrees and bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes turn the temperature down to 350 and prop oven the oven with a wooden spoon as a wedge. Bake it like that for another 15-18 minutes.
• Take them out. You can cut them down the middle a little and put a scoop of ice cream in. Top it with some chocolate sauce and serve!
For more information please visit:http:/bakeittilyoumakeit.com