- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paleo Mayonnaise | The Food Lovers Kitchen Recipe Video
|Organic sesame oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Eden)|
|Organic olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Phileos)|
|Organic coconut oil||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (and cooled)|
|Eggs||2 Large (Green circle,Pastured)|
|Lemon juice/Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Spicy brown mustard||1 Tablespoon (Nature’s Basket)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3971 Calories from Fat 3881
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 434 g667.9%
Saturated Fat 224.5 g1122.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 463.3 mg
Sodium 1892.9 mg78.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.48%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedHigh speed blender
1. Take a small bowl and melt the coconut oil and let it cool before you add it to the mayonnaise.
2. In another bowl mix the sesame oil and the olive oil and keep aside.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend eggs and lemon juice, blend well.
4. Add the mustard & salt and blend.
5. In the meantime mix the oil and the cooled coconut oil together.
6. After that slowly keep adding oil around 1 tablespoon at a time & continue to blend.
7. Mayonnaise is done when you achieve spread like consistency.
8. You can use it as a spread or a dip.