- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Paleo Lamb Chops Recipe Video
|Rosemary||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), chopped finely|
|Coconut oil/Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Leveled), divided|
|Rack lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 374
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.1%
Saturated Fat 19.4 g97.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86 mg
Sodium 389 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 17 g33.2%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedCast iron skillet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
2. Remove the rosemary leaves from the stem, peel and rough chop the garlic, keep it aside
3. Blend chopped garlic and rosemary together, once done in a pan sauté the rosemary and garlic in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil until soft keep them aside.
4. Wash the rack of lamb in cold water and cut into chops.
5. Pat dry the chops and sprinkle salt and pepper over it on both the sides and keep it aside.
6. In pan heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium high heat and sear chops for 2 minute on both sides.
7. Add the sauté garlic and rosemary over the chops.
8. Roast the chops in the preheated oven for 2 minute.
9. Serve along with fresh green salad.
You can use olive oil instead of coconut oil.