- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Palabok Recipe Video
|Cooked rice noodles||8 Ounce|
|Mama sita's palabok mix||2 Ounce|
|Water/Unsalted stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tinapa flakes||4 Tablespoon|
|Crushed garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , peeled and quartered|
|Chopped spring onions||3 Tablespoon|
|Shrimps||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), boiled and peeled|
|Tinapa flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crushed cracklings||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fried garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Squid||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked and cut into rings (Optional)|
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 207.5 mg69.2%
Sodium 674.1 mg28.1%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 25 g
Protein 24 g48.5%
Vitamin A 11.9% Vitamin C 98%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, dissolve palabok mix in water.
2. In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic, smoked fish flakes.
3. Pour palabok mixture and stir and cook until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
4. In a saucepan with simmering water, blanch pechay.
5. In a serving platter, put rice noodles, sprinkle the pechay on top and spoon sauce over it.
6. Garnish it with shrimps, eggs, spring onions, tinapa, calamansi, crackling and fried garlic.
7. Serve hot.