- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pacman Ghost Cookies Recipe Video
|White wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black food coloring||2 Drop|
|For the white frosting|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy milk||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg5%
Sodium 68.7 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.86%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 0.89 g1.8%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.6% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the white whole wheat flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
3. Add together melted butter, vanilla extract and mix until well combined into a cookie dough.
4. On a floured board, place the cookie dough and roll it out into a flat base.
5. Using an oval-shaped cookie cutter, cut out shapes of the cookies from the dough and set aside. Trim the bottom into zig-zags so they look like pacman ghosts.
6. Place these pacman ghost cookies neatly on the parchment lined cookie sheet about 1 inch apart and bake them in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
7. Let the cookies cool completely before decorating them with the white frosting.
8. Brush the cookies with the white frosting and let it dry for 15 minutes.
9. Using a toothpick, dip it into black food coloring and make the eyes to look like the Pacman Ghosts.
10. Serve these pacman ghost cookies with warm milk or tea.