- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Shallot||1 , chopped|
|Basil||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm), chopped|
Calories 935 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.8%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 353.8 mg
Sodium 906.6 mg37.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 137 g274.3%
Vitamin A 32.4% Vitamin C 52.9%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 34.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the grated ginger, shallot, basil, and honey. Stir well.
3. Place the salmon in a glass baking-dish. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the salmon, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
5. Take a large piece of aluminum foil and double it over.
6. Place the salmon skin side down on the foil and begin to fold over the edges to form a packet.
7. Pour in the olive oil mixture and completely seal the aluminum packet.
8. Place on the grill. Cover and grill for 15 minutes.
9. Gently remove the fish from the aluminum packet to a serving dish and spoon over the juices.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com