- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pacific Lime Mold Recipe
|Lime jell-o||9 Ounce (Three 3 Ounce Package)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||30 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), creamed|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), whipped|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4409 Calories from Fat 2267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g393.3%
Saturated Fat 97.2 g486%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 629.2 mg
Sodium 4159 mg173.3%
Total Carbohydrates 397 g132.3%
Dietary Fiber 14 g56.1%
Sugars 379.5 g
Protein 106 g211%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 91.9% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain pineapple well, and add juice to jello.
3. Chill until slightly thickened, then beat until frothy.
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into a large crystal bowl, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
6. Chill at least 12 hours. This may be made 2 days ahead of the occasion.