- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oyster Rockefeller paired with Marques de Riscal Rioja Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1⁄2 , dice|
|Garlic cloves||2 , mince|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baby spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oysters||6 , oysters and shells divided|
|Chardonnay||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prosciutto ham||4 Tablespoon, julienned|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
Calories 885 Calories from Fat 638
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g111.6%
Saturated Fat 35.5 g177.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 272.1 mg
Sodium 1581.3 mg65.9%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.6%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 35 g71%
Vitamin A 215% Vitamin C 82.5%
Calcium 52% Iron 56.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, caramelize the shallots and garlic.
3. Add heavy cream and reduce.
4. In another pan with a little but of olive oil on high heat, cook the oysters. De-glaze with white wine and set aside.
5. Add the spinach, salt and pepper into the cream mix.
6. Lay out the oyster shells and place the cooked oysters on it.
7. Place the creamy spinach over it and finish with some prosciutto ham and shredded Parmesan cheese.
8. Place in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
9. Plate, garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve with Marques de Riscal Rioja wine.