- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oysters In Shell Recipe
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oysters in shells||6 (Live)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped (1 Can)|
Calories 63 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.8 mg
Sodium 46.4 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.14%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and heat butter in it till it melts.
2) Pour in water and microwave the mixture on High for 1 minute till it comes to a boil.
3) Place the oysters evenly in casserole.
4) Mix in wine and garlic and cover and cook the mixture on High for 3-1/2 minutes.
5) Keep it covered for 2 to 3 minutes more until shells open slightly.
6) Open the shell half and serve hot using the liquid for dipping.