- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oysters Casino Recipe
|Softened butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shallots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parsley||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Chopped green pepper||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Pimiento||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
Calories 307 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.6%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127.5 mg
Sodium 217.9 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 18 g35.7%
Vitamin A 40.2% Vitamin C 70.1%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 53.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2) Take shallow pan, cover with rock salt, and place the oysters over it.
3) Cream the butter with green pepper, shallot, and parsley.
4) Spoon the mixture over the oysters and garnish with bacon squares and chopped pimiento.
5) Bake for about 6 minutes or until bacon is brown.
6) Garnish and serve hot.