- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oysters Casino Recipe
|Oysters||24 (On Half Shell)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Bacon strips||8 , cooked|
Calories 689 Calories from Fat 508
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g88.4%
Saturated Fat 32.6 g162.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 255.3 mg
Sodium 639.2 mg26.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.3%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 27 g54.9%
Vitamin A 53.1% Vitamin C 63.1%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 74.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In each of the 4 pie pans, place the 6 oysters over the rock salt.
3) Cream the butter, then blend in the onion, parsley, green pepper, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
4) Spoon the butter mixture over the oysters and top each with a bacon strip.
5) Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is crisp and the oysters edges are curled.
6) Serve immediately with some more lemon juice.