- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oyster Sausages Recipe
|Minced oysters||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Beef suet||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), cut into fine shreds|
|Fresh white bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4535 Calories from Fat 3932
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 438 g674.2%
Saturated Fat 188.3 g941.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 880.5 mg293.5%
Sodium 1371.7 mg57.2%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 69 g137.1%
Vitamin A 35.8% Vitamin C 68.3%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 159.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine all the ingredients together and season to taste.
2) Take sausage casings and fill with the stuffing mixture.
3) Take a fork and prick prick the sausages.
4) Poach in salted water for 45 minutes, uncovered.
5) Drain and then stir fry the sausage until brown.
6) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve along with lemon butter.