- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Overnight Chicken Casserole Recipe
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 3/4 Ounce Each, Undiluted)|
|Cavatelli/1 package other pasta of 8 ounce||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Chicken/Turkey - 2 cups, diced, cooked||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced, cooked|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||6 Ounce, grated (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Hard cooked eggs||4|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (As Needed)|
Calories 415 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.6 mg58.2%
Sodium 620.6 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.4%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 18.2% Vitamin C 30.2%
Calcium 26.1% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together milk, soup, uncooked cavatelli, peas, chicken, onion, cheese, three hard-cooked eggs (sliced) and salt; toss lightly and mix well.
2. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, about 1 ½ hour before serving.
4. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
5. In the greased casserole, pour the cavatelli mixture and bake uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
6. Slice remaining hard cooked egg into 6 wedges.
7. Garnish with egg and pimento strips in daisy pattern.
8. Sprinkle parsley over the top.