- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Overeasy eggs with cheese Recipe Video
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 438.7 mg
Sodium 233.2 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 0.96 g0.32%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 16 g32.6%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 16.1% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Oil and heat up the frying pan.
3. Once the pan is hot, LOWER THE FLAME, and then break the 2 eggs. One immediately after the other.
You may optionally want to break them in advance and keep them in a bowl to minimize the difference in their cookedness (if that is even an English word).
4. Immediately, while they are still fuzzing and raw, add the cheese from the plate to the still liquid egg white so that it melts in.
5. After no more than a minute, carefully detach the eggs from the pan with a spatula. And then…
6. (Oh this is so important that it requires a whole step of its own!) …FLIP IT!!!
7. After 10-12 seconds dump them onto the plate from cheese.
In the end
The yolks should be raw, liquid and intact inside. They should be covered with a thin layer of egg white as a result of flipping. That is why they are called overeasy! Shake the plate. Do the yolks shake like small sacs of water? YES, YOU GOT IT!
For full directions please visit ChefMadeEasy.com.
This video is a creation of Miktemk. You can visit chefmadeeasy for complete recipes, and more videos.