- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Over Night Ginger Muffins Recipe
|Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||3 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mild molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4373 Calories from Fat 1401
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g242.5%
Saturated Fat 36.8 g184.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 5626.8 mg234.4%
Total Carbohydrates 670 g223.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.3%
Sugars 339.6 g
Protein 76 g152.3%
Vitamin A 121.8% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 150% Iron 158.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F F.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients. With an electric mixer, beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
3) Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator for minimum 7 hours.
4) Beat the mixture again just before using for baking.
5) Use greased muffin tins to fill 2/3 part with batter.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes.
7) Allow cooling over rack, after bringing out from the oven.
8) Serve the muffins by garnishing with your choice of toppings.
Store the batter in refrigerator and bake few muffins as per your requirement.