- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Chicken Fingers Recipe Video
|Panko bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boneless chicken breast||2 , cut into strips|
|For flour mixture|
Calories 502 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 137 mg
Sodium 793.2 mg33.1%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 39 g77.9%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 6.9%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 31%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
1. In a bowl, place all ingredients of the flour mixture and mix.
2. In another bowl, break the egg and slightly whisk.
3. In another bowl, place the bread crumbs.
4. Dip each chicken strip first in flour, then in egg and finally coat with bread crumb. Arrange on an oven pan.
5. Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with bbq sauce and garlic dressing, and a mixture of honey, dijon mustard and tarragon.