- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Chicken Fingers Recipe Video
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boneless chicken breast||2 , cut into strips|
|For flour mixture|
Calories 721 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 205.5 mg68.5%
Sodium 1218.5 mg50.8%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 57 g114.1%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 48.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
1. In a bowl, place all ingredients of the flour mixture and mix.
2. In another bowl, break the egg, slightly whisk.
3. In another bowl, place the bread crumbs.
4. Dip each chicken strip first in flour, then in egg and finally coat with bread crumb. Arrange on an oven pan.
5. Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with bbq sauce and garlic dressing, and a mixture of honey, dijon mustard and tarragon.