- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tasty Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon Potatoes Recipe Video
|Potatoes||3 (Use 2-3 Potatoes For Each Person)|
|Juice of lemon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 1080 Calories from Fat 634
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.7%
Saturated Fat 18.2 g90.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.2 mg
Sodium 393.9 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 74 g148.1%
Vitamin A 117.8% Vitamin C 89.6%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
This is the perfect meal to make on a weekend afternoon. It is simple and healthy and fills the house with wonderful smell. Add a side of salad and it is perfect for family gatherings!
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Clean, peel, and cut the potatoes and carrots.
• Place the chicken at the center of your pan and assemble the potatoes and carrots.
• Season the chicken and potatoes with salt, pepper and oregano, and squeeze out the juice of half a lemon.
• Place the remaining lemon inside the chicken, along with a clove of garlic.
• Place the remaining garlic cloves on the pan and add the ¼ cup of lemon juice to the potatoes.
• Add the olive oil and a large glass of water to the pan.
• Cook in the oven for about an hour at 400 degrees.
• Turn over the chicken and potatoes and cook for another 45 minutes.
• Take it out and serve.
For more information please visit:http://thursdayfordinner.com