- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Roasted Asparagus Recipe Video
|Asparagus spears||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 70 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.4 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 0.47 g0.16%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.47%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 0.24 g0.47%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 0.78%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Wash and dry the asparagus, cut their ends off and spread them out in a dish.
3. In a baking tray arrange the asparagus in a single layer and drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle salt to taste.
4. Bake for around 8 minutes, depending on how thick your asparagus are, or until slightly tender.
5. In a serving plate, serve with butter or Parmesan cheese and choice of main dish.