- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven-Fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers Recipe Video
|Skinless boneless chicken breast||2|
|Bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 953 Calories from Fat 556
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.9%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 217.7 mg
Sodium 1459.4 mg60.8%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.6%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 59 g117.4%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 69.9% Iron 69.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick strips.
3. Light blend milk and egg.
4. Mix bread crumbs with sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Coat chicken fingers with flour then dip them in egg and milk batter and then coat with bread crumbs.
6. Arrange the fingers on a tray and drizzle oil on top.
7. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
8. Mix all the ingredients of dipping sauce together pour into a dip bowl.
9. Serve the chicken fingers hot and crispy with the dipping sauce.