- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut up|
|Milk free bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.4%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.1 mg
Sodium 717.1 mg29.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 43 g86.7%
Vitamin A 6.3% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash off the chicken in cold running water. Never let it dry.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°.
3. Roll the chicken pieces in bread crumbs.
4. In a baking pan, arrange the chicken.
5. Take a bowl and mix spices together. Shake the spices mixture evenly over chicken.
6. Dot all chicken pieces with margarine.
7. Now, place the baking pan in the oven for about 1 hour.
8. Serve hot in a serving dish.