- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3500 Calories from Fat 2106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g359.6%
Saturated Fat 68.3 g341.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1139.7 mg
Sodium 4371.3 mg182.1%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g37.8%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 290 g579.5%
Vitamin A 161.8% Vitamin C 76.4%
Calcium 58.5% Iron 118%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Divide the chicken in breast and leg parts.
3. Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice, the Worcestershire sauce, the paprika, and the pressed garlic.
4. Dip the chicken parts in the yogurt mixture and coat them in the bread crumbs combined with salt, pepper, and sage.
5. Place the coated chicken parts on well-greased aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
6. Cook the chicken parts in the oven for about 50 minutes.