- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Crisped Fish Recipe
|Unseasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cod fillets||1 Pound|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (Puritan)|
Calories 153 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.1%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.9 mg
Sodium 148.7 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 16 g32.2%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Let the oven heat to 425°F and oil a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. Combine bread crumbs and next 6 ingredients and set aside.
3. Rinse fillets and pat dry.
4. In a shallow pan combine lemon juice and wine.
5. Into a lemon mixture dip each fillet, then dip in seasoned crumbs making sure each piece is well coated.
6. Placing fish in pan drizzle evenly with PURITAN Oil.
7. Let it bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
8. Cut into serving size pieces, if desired.