- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Campout Fish with Bbq Sauce Recipe
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||8 Ounce (1 Can, Dole)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar/Honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Cod fillet/Red snapper fillet||1 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
Calories 272 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 0.82 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.8 mg
Sodium 162.8 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 21 g41.1%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 24.7%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In skillet, saute onion and garlic in margarine until soft.
2. Put in undrained pineapple with juice, barbecue sauce and brown sugar.
3. Let it cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened and slightly reduced.
4. Brush fish with oil and sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Let it broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 5 minutes.
6. Turning fish continue cooking 5 to 7 minutes longer until fish is done.
7. Serve fish with barbecue sauce.