- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Crispy Oven-Browned New Potatoes Recipe Video
|Baby red potatoes||12 , peeled|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 128 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg
Sodium 56.7 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedLarge pot
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. In a large pot place the peeled red potatoes, pour water and add salt.
3. Bring it to a boil or until fork tender.
4. Once done remove and drain.
5. Place the potatoes in a baking dish, drizzle butter and coat the potatoes well.
6. Sprinkle ground black peppercorn coat the potatoes well.
7. Place the breadcrumbs in a flat plate and coat the potatoes with breadcrumbs.
8. Once done place it back in the baking dish.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the outsides of the potatoes are crisp and golden.
10. Serve with your roast chicken.