- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Bistro Fries: On the Side #5 Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||4 , slice (sliced in 1/8-1/4" slices)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Chopped cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 369 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 209.6 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 33.2%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) On a baking sheet place the sliced potatoes and sprinkle with olive oil and salt. Toss with your hands, then spread the potatoes out evenly on the baking sheet.
3) Place in oven for 30 minutes and remove the pan every 10 minutes to turn the potatoes over. Make sure to put the potatoes back into and even layer before putting them back into the oven.
4) After 30 minutes, remove potatoes from the oven.
5) Sprinkle with the cilantro and another dusting of salt. Stir and serve!