- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Baked Rosemary Chips Recipe
|Baking potatoes||2 1⁄4 Pound, scrubbed (3 Potatoes)|
|Vegetable oil spray/Nonstick olive oil spray||4|
|Non stick olive oil cooking spray/Vegetable oil spray||1|
|Dried rosemary/Dried thyme / dried italian herbs||1 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Dried italian herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon (As Seasoning Alternatives)|
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.9%
Saturated Fat 0.33 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 188.7 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 24.9%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350'F.
2) Using a mandoline or hand-held sheer, thinly slice the potatoes crosswise (about 1/8 inch thick).
3) With nonstick olive oil spray several sheet pans and arrange potato slices in a single layer on top.
4) Spray top of the potatoes lightly with olive oil spray.
5) Bake in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes till golden.
6) Remove the ones that are done and bake rest of it in the oven.
7) Line a pan with paper towels and transfer chips into it.
8) Sprinkle salt, seasoning alternatives and rosemary over them while still hot.