- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ornamental Frosting Recipe
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||12 Cup (192 tbs), sifted|
|Egg whites||5 , unbeated|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6983 Calories from Fat 1102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 124 g191.3%
Saturated Fat 38.6 g193.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.2 mg
Sodium 2250.6 mg93.8%
Total Carbohydrates 1447 g482.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1394.4 g
Protein 19 g37.3%
Vitamin A 101.9% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl cream butter.
2. Add salt to the mixture.
3. Combine 1 c sugar - blend well with all other ingredients.
4. Add leftover sugar alternately with eggs and cream.
5. Blend well for a smooth consistency.
6. Beat after every addition of ingredient.
7. Add vanilla. Blend well.
8. Use as required
Keep the frosting bowl covered with a damp cloth so that the crust does not get damp.