- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oriental Cream Cheese Recipe
|Ripe bananas||4 (Ripe, But Not Brown)|
|Cream cheese/12 ounce cottage / curd cheese and 1/4 pint double / tinned cream||1 Pound|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salted nuts||2 Ounce|
|Cress||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (Use Little)|
|Lemon slices||3 (Use Few)|
|Black olives/Pickled prunes||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 667 Calories from Fat 422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.6%
Saturated Fat 23.1 g115.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.7 mg
Sodium 582.1 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 31.8 g
Protein 12 g24.5%
Vitamin A 34.1% Vitamin C 46.9%
Calcium 16% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add sultanas in 4 tablespoons water,
2) Over low heat, prepare juice to make them juicy.
3) Slice and chop bananas with juice of 1/2 lemon in a basin.
4) Blend the mixture of cheese, cream and curry powder. Mix in sultanas and banana with lemon. Add sugar, salt and little grated lemon rind.
5) Serve on a pottery dish, roughen surface with two forks and sprinkle with salted nuts.
6) Garnish with lemon twist and surround with cress and black olives or pickled prunes.