- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, broken|
|Frozen corn||8 Ounce (1/2 Package)|
|Baby corn||4 Ounce, frozen (1/2 Of An 8-Ounce Package)|
|Pepper/Green sweet pepper||1 Small|
|Chicken||8 Ounce, cooked and chopped (1/4 Cups)|
|Chicken||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrot/Ed||1 Medium, sliced|
|Carrot||1 Medium, thinly bias-sliced|
|Green onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Tarragon vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tarragon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon, toasted|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash (Salad Oil - 1/4 Cup)|
|Bottled hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 0.77 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.9 mg
Sodium 671 mg28%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 14 g28.2%
Vitamin A 62.1% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To prepare the pepper cut them into bite-size strips.
5. In a large bowl combine and mix tossing gently the cooked pasta, corn, cucumber, red or green sweet pepper, chicken, carrot and green onions.
6. To make the dressing in a Tupperware Quick Shake container shake well applying seal and cap after adding the vinegar, salad oil, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, sugar, dry mustard and bottled hot pepper sauce.
7. Over the pasta mixture pour dressing and toss to coat.
8. With cover, let it chill for 2 or 24 hours.
9. Gently toss the pasta mixture and serve on dinner plates.