- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oriental Celery And Mushrooms Recipe
|Diagonally sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Shiitake / White Variety)|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Thinly sliced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 34 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.15 g0.23%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 299.7 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, grease by spraying nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend 3 tablespoons water, soy sauce and cornstarch with a wired whisk; stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
3. Add celery, mushrooms, onion, and 1 tablespoon water; cover and cook on High for 4 minutes until celery is tender; stir once in between cooking.
4. Stir in the cornstarch mixture; cover and cook on High for 1 1/2 minutes until the mixture thickens.
5. Serve over a bed of rice.