- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Guilt-Free Organic Chocolate Brownies Recipe Video
|Amaranth flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Xylitol||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||2|
|Organic butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.2%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.6 mg
Sodium 281.3 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Grease an 8*8 baking dish with butter or oil.
3. In a bowl, put together amaranth flour, xylitol, and salt.
4. In another bowl, mix egg with vanilla.
5. In a large mixing bowl, melt organic raw butter and unsweetened bakers coco chocolates; do not cook it.
6. To the chocolate mixture, add the dry ingredient mixture and then the wet ingredient mixture; stir until it’s well blended.
7. In the greased baking dish, pour the mixture.
8. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes.
9. Serve hot or store in freezer.