- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Organic Gluten-Free Vegetarian Pizza Recipe Video
|Brown rice flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs) (For Dough)|
|Buckwheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Dough)|
|Warm water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For Dough)|
|Dry active yeast||1 Tablespoon (For Dough)|
|Golden cane sugar||1 Tablespoon (organic - For Dough)|
|Sea salt||3 Teaspoon, divided (1 tsp. for the dough and remaining for the sauce)|
|Egg||1 (For Dough)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided (1 tbsp. for greasing the pan and remaining for the sauce)|
|Oregano||1 Tablespoon (For Dough)|
|Canned diced tomatoes||10 Ounce (For Sauce)|
|Canned black beans||10 Ounce (drained and rinsed - For Sauce)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) (For Sauce)|
|Paprika||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Ginger powder||1 Tablespoon (For Sauce)|
|Shallot||1 , chopped (For Topping)|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 , chopped (For Topping)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , chopped (For Topping)|
|Mushroom||4 , sliced (For Topping)|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Topping)|
Calories 859 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.6 mg22.2%
Sodium 1926.7 mg80.3%
Total Carbohydrates 162 g54.1%
Dietary Fiber 20.7 g82.7%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 31 g62.8%
Vitamin A 86.4% Vitamin C 90.5%
Calcium 44% Iron 64.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Grease the pan with olive oil.
3. In a food processing jar mix all the ingredients of the dough.
4. Roll the dough into a ball and set aside.
5. For making Sauce – in a processing jar pour in all the ingredients of sauce, and blend to form a puree.
6. Spread out the pizza dough over greased pan.
7. Pour in the sauce and spread.
8. Followed by topping with the vegetables. Sprinkle oregano.
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and bake for 30 minutes in oven at 400 degrees F.
10. Serve Vegetarian pizza with some tomato ketchup and enjoy.