- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Organic Fruit Sorbet Recipe Video
|Juice of lemon||1|
|Kumquat||4 , halved, seed removed|
|Mint leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Organic strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Simple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (more or less to taste)|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.55 g0.84%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.08%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g11%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 1 g2.4%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 44.9%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedIce cream maker
1. Drop peaches in boiling water for a minute, and then put them in ice cold water for 2-3 minutes to stop cooking. Chop and set aside.
2. In food processor, add chopped peach, lemon juice, strawberry, kumquat, and mint leaves.
3. Pour simple syrup and blend until smooth. Taste and add more simple syrup, if needed.
4. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker. Put ice and rock salt around the container in the ice cream maker as shown in the video. Churn well.
5. Into an airtight container, transfer the mixture, cover and pop it in freezer overnight.
6. Scoop and serve in a martini glass with mint leaf and lemon wedge garnish.