- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Organic Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies Recipe Video
|Brown rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (organic)|
|Cane sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (organic)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (organic)|
|Dark cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Walnut||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (organic)|
|Sea salt||2 Pinch (organic)|
|Dark cocoa chocolate||100 Gram, chopped|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
Calories 675 Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.2%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g82.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.3 mg
Sodium 195.6 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a blending jar take all the ingredients except the walnut and dark chocolate and blend well.
3. Add in the walnut and chocolate to the batter and mix well.
4. Scoop out the batter in cookie pan.
5. Bake in oven for 18 minutes at 325 degrees F.
6. Take out the cookies and cool for 10 minutes.
7. Serve Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies with herbal tea.