- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Organic Coconutty Cookies Recipe Video
|Coconut flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Organic)|
|Coconut flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Organic)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Organic)|
|Brown rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Organic)|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch (Organic)|
|Coffee extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Organic)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (Organic)|
|For dusting on cookies|
|Coconut flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.4 mg
Sodium 171.4 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23%
Dietary Fiber 15.5 g61.8%
Sugars 17.7 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.56%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Grease the cookie pan with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend well.
3. Scoop out the batter in greased cookie pan. Dust with coconut flakes.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 425 degrees F.
5. Take out the cookies and cool for 10 minutes.
6. Serve Coconut Cookies with herbal tea.