- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the sauce|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice cooking wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 115 mg38.3%
Sodium 1005.1 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 29 g58.1%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 70.4%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. Cut the chicken wings into 3 pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl marinate the chicken with egg and salt, set aside.
3. Once done coat the chicken in the all-purpose flour, set aside.
4. Set the temperature of the wok to 380-390 degree and pour the oil, deep fry the coated chicken wings until golden brown.
5. Once done place on a paper towel so that the excess oil drains out.
6. In a another pan on high heat, combine orange juice, sugar, soy sauce, rice cooking wine, vinegar and cornstarch, bring it to a boil and let the sauce thicken.
7. Add the chicken wings in the wok, Coat the chicken wings with the sauce.
8. Serve the orange chicken wings hot.