- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Trout with Orange and Herb Recipe Video
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Whole trout||4 Pound (At Room Temperature, 2 Kilogram Fillets)|
Calories 1748 Calories from Fat 829
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140.3%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 526.2 mg
Sodium 730.1 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.4%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 191 g382.6%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 189%
Calcium 51.1% Iron 79.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Slice oranges to thin slices and take the pits out.
3. Place orange slices in 1 layer on the bottom of baking tray (optional).
4. In a chopper chop garlic clove.
5. Then add herbs, mustard and olive oil to the chopper and chop for another minute or so.
6. Place the fish in backing tray (on top of oranges if you placed them) and cover with mixture, if you use whole fish cover inside the belly as well.
7. Cover all fish surface with orange slices. If you use whole fish stuff the belly of the fish as well.
8. Pop into the oven for 18-24 minutes (6-8 minutes per 1lb-454g).
9. Remove from the oven and let it stand and reabsorb all the juices for at least 5 minutes.