- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Thick Shake Recipe
|Reduced-calorie vanilla flavored milk beverage||12 Ounce (1 package)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (no sugar added)|
|Mint sprigs||4 (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6 mg
Sodium 166 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 38.1 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 107.6%
Calcium 39.4% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender, blend milk beverage and orange juice on high speed until smooth.
2. Take out the insert from the blender cover.
3. Keep the blender running on high and add 1 ice cube at a time; processing until the ice is dissolved before adding another.
4. Similarly add the remaining 3 ice cubes.
5. In an 8-ounce glass, pour the shake and garnish with mint leaves.
6. Serve chilled.