- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Salad Recipe
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 86 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 0.48 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 78.6 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 143.7% Vitamin C 106.3%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Skin the oranges; take away all bitter pith.
2. Wash, clean and cut lettuce and watercress. Pat dry well.
3. Put in a bowl and toss with French dressing. Garnish with bunches of watercress.
4. Cut oranges across in 1/4 inch slices. Keep the orange on the green salad.
5. Serve right away as a side accompaniment for roast duck, or cold meats.