- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Rum Yum Cake Recipe
|Cake mix||34 Ounce (2 Packages, 17 Ounce Each)|
|Shredded orange peel||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded lemon peel||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4577 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.5%
Saturated Fat 22.4 g112.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6711.7 mg279.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1021 g340.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 624.6 g
Protein 47 g94.4%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 330.7%
Calcium 98.8% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Prepare cake mix according to package direction adding lemon and orange rind.
3) Take a 10-inch fluted tube pan, grease it, lightly flour, spread the mixture, and bake for 1-1/4 hour.
4) Let it cool for 10 minutes.
5) In a serving plate arrange cake.
6) With skewers make holes in the cake at 1-inch interval.
7) Combine the remaining ingredients, let it boil, and spread the sauce over the cake.
8) Let the cake absorb the syrup and serve chilled.