- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Raisin Rice Recipe
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped scallions||2 Tablespoon (Green Onion)|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Instant chicken broth||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Packet)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Packet)|
|Seasoning mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Packet)|
|Orange peel||1⁄8 Teaspoon, grated|
|Rice||2 Ounce, uncooked|
|Uncooked rice||2 Ounce (Wild Or Brown Variety)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 409 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 0.89 g4.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 281.8 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 57.9% Vitamin C 166.4%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add scallion and fry them with constant stirring method against high heat until these turns soft in texture.
3. Add rest of the ingredients in saucepan except the rice.
4. Cover the pan and bring the mix into a boil.
5. Now add rice in it.
6. Trim down heat to low, cover the pan, and let the mix get boiled until ice turns soft, tender.
7. Let the liquid rice water get absorbed into the rice.
8. Serve hot immediately with sides.