- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
|Orange peel||2 Teaspoon, freshly grated (Salad Oil - 2/3 Cup)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), squeezed (Salad Oil - 2/3 Cup)|
|Vinegar||3 Tablespoon (Salad Oil - 2/3 Cup)|
|Poppy seed||1 Tablespoon (Salad Oil - 2/3 Cup)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (Salad Oil - 2/3 Cup)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Salad Oil - 2/3 Cup)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Salad Oil - 2/3 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.8%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 974.8 mg40.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 20.8 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 74.9%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before using, stir or shake well.
5. Serve the dressing on the side or drizzle over salad and serve.