- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Mesclun Salad Recipe Video
|Lettuce||10 Ounce (Mesclun mix)|
|Orange||1 , segmented (1/4 for orange juice)|
|Orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roasted and salted|
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.6%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.5 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g23.8%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 251% Vitamin C 122.9%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Add the lettuce and orange segments to a bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix the orange juice, olive oil and dry mustard. Stir to mix.
3. Add the dressing to the salad.
4. Next, add sunflower seeds and toss.
5. Plate and serve as a side dish.