- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts Recipe
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Dried marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||6|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.29 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg
Sodium 57.1 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.85%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a shallow dish, combine orange juice and marjoram.
2) Dip chicken pieces in the orange juice mixture.
3) In a slow cooker arrange the chicken pieces and then pour over the remaining sauce.
4) Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours, or high 3 1/2-4 hours.
5) Remove chicken pieces from cooker and keep aside.
6) Blend cornstarch in cold water and stir in the liquid in the slow cooker.
7) Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is thick and bubbly.
8) Pour sauce over chicken.
9) Garnish and serve.