- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Ginger Pork Chops Recipe
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange||1 Large, peeled|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.7%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 119.2 mg
Sodium 339 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 36 g71.5%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 50.6%
Calcium 6% Iron 6.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a baking dish, trim and place the pork chops.
2) Pour over the orange juice, then cover and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes.
3) Turn over the chops, sprinkle with the salt and ginger and top each with the orange slices.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 13 minutes or until the chops are tender.
5) Top each chop with a dollop of sour cream.
6) Cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.