- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Unbaked Orange Crush Cookie Recipe Video
|Nilla wafers||12 Ounce, crushed|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned orange juice||12 Ounce (From Concentrate -Thawed)|
|Shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 9.8 g49.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.9 mg
Sodium 300.6 mg12.5%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 66.9 g
Protein 4 g7.7%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 72%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Place nilla wafers in gallon ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin or hammer. Crush enough to make 5 cups.
3. Place the crumbled nilla wafers into a big bowl and add the butter. 4. Mix and press that together first with a fork and then add the powdered sugar and orange juice.
5. Mix together until a nice dough consistency. Make walnut sized balls and then roll in the coconut.
6. Place in air tight container and let the cookies chill or refrigerate them.
7. Orange crush cookies are ready.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/