- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Cranberry Sauce Recipe
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1 Pound (fresh or frozen)|
|Orange||1⁄2 (Use Rind And Pulp)|
|Orange||1⁄2 , rind and pulp taken|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1793 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.76 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.1 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 464 g154.8%
Dietary Fiber 22.8 g91.1%
Sugars 425.2 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 160.2%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Simmer it again for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in cranberries and finely chopped orange rind and pulp and cook the mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries start popping.
4) Take off the mixture from heat and keep aside to cool.
5) Pour the sauce in half orange cups and use as required.