- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Fruity Granola Bars Recipe Video
|Old fashioned oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts/Mix of walnuts, pecans/ almonds||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground flax seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla whey protein powder||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dried fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs), snipped to small pieces if needed|
|Egg whites||4 (1 Cup Egg Whites)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Any Flavor)|
|Yogurt covered raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped yogurt covered pretzel pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 11974 Calories from Fat 4860
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 550 g846.3%
Saturated Fat 134.8 g673.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 441.8 mg
Sodium 6831.6 mg284.6%
Total Carbohydrates 1346 g448.8%
Dietary Fiber 132.5 g530%
Sugars 388.1 g
Protein 468 g936.4%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 272.4% Iron 245%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
3. In a bowl, mix 1 cup of almonds, 2 ½ cups chopped walnuts, 3 cups old fashioned oats, 1 cup of ground flaxseed, 1 ½ cup vanilla whey protein powder, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 cup of dried cranberries and mix it up.
4. Add ½ cup of oil, 4 eggs and 1 cup of orange marmalade and mix.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased pan and smooth it out into the pan using your hands.
6. Put this into the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Take the pan out of the oven and cut into bars.
8. Let the bars cool down.
9. These bars are the perfect snack whenever you need a quick healthy bite.