- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl with Asian Salad Dressing Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Pound, boneless/skinless|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon (for sesame salad dressing)|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for sesame salad dressing)|
|Garlic clove||2 Medium (for sesame salad dressing)|
|Vegetable||3 Cup (48 tbs), stir fried (or fresh)|
|Brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked|
|Peanut/Cashewnut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
Calories 1667 Calories from Fat 307
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.7%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg
Sodium 268.8 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 252 g84.1%
Dietary Fiber 20.2 g80.7%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 86 g172.1%
Vitamin A 231.9% Vitamin C 97%
Calcium 20.3% Iron 54.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large nonstick skillet cook Chicken on medium-high heat for 5 - 7 min, or until cooked through. (I often add some Chicken Broth to make the chicken moister).
2. Stir in dressing and juice.
3. Bring to a boil and add vegetables.
4. Cook 5 - 7 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve over rice after optionally sprinkling with nuts as garnish.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.